Saturday, May 7, 2011

TCAF-Toronto Comic Arts Festival


Mayhem!!!

The so amazing Lisa Hanawalt from Brooklyn signing my comic!


LIsa's drawings are absolutely sublime. Why is she so amazing? They are delicious, disgusting, and hilarious at the same time.

My graphics professor Diana with her old man face and Steve Manale.

Transformers made out of meat by Steve Manale. Another purchase based on grossness factor. I have no idea where to stick them and will probably leave them on the sheets forever like all my other stickers since I was 5.

Mike White illustrator of Amity Blamity, drawing me business card.



Out of all business cards I would have to say this one is the best mainly because it is a huge ego booster.


"I crap rainbows" SO CUTE

One of my favourite postcard take-away pieces by Faryle Dalyrmple.

When I saw this saw this postcard by Drew Weing, I literally squealed. Each kitty's expression is different and they are SO accurate. There are the ones who are scared of anything and everything, the evil ones who own their owners, and then there are the ones that act like sluts. You can spot one near the center winking seductively. Slutty kittens really know how to work it, last time I encountered one, my face doubled in size and I had to take a Reactine.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old man face is dumbstruck that Manale (yes, I refer to my boyfriend by his last name) wore a Prada suit and vintage Pringle of Scotland tie to a sweaty, farty comicon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i laughed at the avatar and pimple comic!

    ReplyDelete