Sunday, May 15, 2011

*Insert creative title here*

Last Friday I had a lovely day off interning! Started off with going to Bikram at 9:30 AM (yes even the AM surprised me) and then took a stroll in the Distillery district in the afternoon. It was suppose to rain/thundershower but luckily the weather was nice for us (until early evening)! It was a good chance for me to practice photography as I want to eventually graduate from a picture taker to an amateur photographer.




Look who I found! Russell Peters on a Segway!



I think this is my favorite of all the photos I took that day!


(I feel like a total creep taking this picture but it was too cute to pass up)

10 comments:

  1. Haha that last picture is super cute!
    And Russel Peters on a segway... so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUSSEL PETERS!!! :O He's my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos came out really nice!! the last picture is so sweet and creepy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are all really greaT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! You're not a creep. It's a ovely pic ;)

    http://www.snowblackblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww great shots hun...that couple shot is sooo romantic :D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pictures.

    http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos! And Russell Peters ftw, right? He's hilarious. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the last picture, so cute!

    CUSPIAN

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last picture is so cute!!! Love it!

    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete