Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rock The Runway Pt II

Behind The Scenes...

Madeline Horgan stretching

The usual backstage mayhem

Arnaldo Santos

Model Daniela in Sarah Stevenson

Makeup Artist and from Much Music Sarah Taylor



Some cool people...Fatima, one of founders for Rock the Runway and I

the team <3
The ever so sweet Sarah Taylor and I

Model and Arnaldo Santos

Models in Chris Nevins

More Arnaldo Santos designs (because I <3>
Alyaa in her super cool Jeffrey Campbell's and lip purse.

Fierce boys.

Uber awesome lady rockin the outfit



6 comments:

  1. Love this post! I have those Jeffrey Campbell tack wedges! THey're the best!


    So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great shots, really awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, was nice meeting you at the fashion show & thanks for posting the picture <3. Loving your blog. Awesome work you got here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog ! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is fantastic!
    (following you right now)

    ReplyDelete