Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First...

Last Tuesday was my first photoshoot EVER... as a photographer. I don't even think I can call myself an amateur photographer. It still sounds like I know what I'm doing. I prefer... picture taker. But seriously, props to all the photographers out there, you guys make it look effortless. There are so many things to juggle like lighting, shooting mode, aperture, shutter speed, iso... I had enough to do just trying to stop my contacts from shifting around as I looked through the viewfinder.

Anyways, this was for a photography class, so we had strict perimeters to work with both technically and creatively. Feel free to leave your thoughts about anything, technique, the model, theme.







Model: Christine

* My heart goes out to all those in Japan. Stay strong! To my favourite cousin: you'll be home before you know it <3.

11 comments:

  1. The photos are really beautiful! I would love to follow each other! I follow you<3.
    xx
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two are my fav, you're so much more than a picture taker!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful pictures <3

    thehybridize.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally digging the first photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. really strong and beautiful moments you captured! love it!

    -m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first one is amazing! the aesthetic is so pure. i love the lighting and the simpleness of it. and the face that the model looks so natural and not caked with makeup. very impressive first shoot!
    http://indieelectronicalternative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. You are truly talented. Love your blog.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a first-timer this is very nicely done. I came cross your site cuz I also took some photos for Christine.

    Keep up your sensitivity and talent. You have a great future ahead.

    ReplyDelete