Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lucian Matis: Chaos Fall 2011

The one thing I dislike about fashion week is the timing. It's always during the busiest time of the year in school which is always problematic. However, I'm quite proud of myself for making it to 2 shows in one night, Lucians Matis' and David Dixon's.

The overall set up was unreal, clear chairs, amazing caterers, Lucian Matis' name in big lights, not to mention they had killer gift bags.


The collection was incredibly cohesive and all around AMAZING. Studded shoes, models' nails all blinged up, intricate beadwork on the garments, feathers, luxurious fabrics, and crazy knitwear! Unfortunately I didn't have my SLR with me, only a point and shoot which is terrible for fashion shows, especially when they had a fog machine. However! I did get half of the finale on video (until my memory card was full).

video

And here are the two pictures out of the 30 that turned out decent.

5 comments:

  1. wow, i wish i couldve gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was an amazing show...love the shot of all the clothes hanging :) Thanks for sharing!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the dresses are cute!

    Vicky
    new post: Businessspring:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. luck you to go to one of these events!

    http://effysteff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete