Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Headmistress

I absolutely adore accessories that look unique with a little vintage vibe to them. So when I discovered a Toronto based accessories company owned by Jillian Wood, I was super excited! The Headmistress collection is spot on with Spring 2011 runway trends such as feathers (Alexander McQueen, Zac Posen,Chanel), prints(Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Chanel), and turbans (Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Georgio Armani,Vena Cava). Overall I found the collection very fun, flirty, and femine, everything Spring should be!


----Wilma Bib Necklace $65---
This piece is absolutely gorgeous because of the iridescent feathers and cute gold buttons. Its such a versatile necklace that works well with a loose tee, with a blazer on top, or even a strapless dress!


Ever since making a turban in my millinery class last semester I have been obsessed with them! They make me so happy that they're back (can you tell?). Such a tease when they lingered for a summer couple years ago and left. And how adorable is the little Czech glass button on the front?


--- Sandra Double Ring $35 ---
Another one of my favourites as I am obsessed with double rings. The feather color combination is so lovely under the gold button detail .


You can find out more about Headmistress and shop online here.

3 comments: