Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Looking Sharp

After seeing these CND tuxedo nails from Ruffian NYFW on the All Lacquered Up blog, I knew I had to try it out. I wasn't a big fan of the half moon base so I did a little variation of the tuxedo nails. Unfortunately my variation was far from original ( I totally thought it was brilliant when I first thought of it). After a quick Google I found a tuxedo nail tutorial dating back to Sept 2009.

Image:CND

Image: CND




Is the title too cheesy? It's either that or something creative like "Tuxedo Nails".

13 comments:

  1. i love those tuxedo nails! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! this is so cute. your variation looks really classic with the black and white.

    xo denj

    www.hellodenj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post and your blog!!!
    xxo
    thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG!
    I follow you!

    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. tuxedo nails! haha genius. great blog!


    princesscharlottesinheritance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Government cencors all blogs in Turkey!!!
    Yes, ALL THE BLOGS HAS BANNED IN TURKEY! AND NOW, WE WANT HELP FROM YOU! We star a new protest called, "Bloguma Dokunma"
    You can help us by using
    #blogumadokunma on twitter! Please write ittt on twitter, please!
    #blogumadokunma
    And you can LIKE our facebook page and Share! This is ouw protest page on facebook, please help all the bloggers from TURKEY. Thank you everybody!

    http://www.facebook.com/blogumadokunma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love those nails... I would paint my own nails like that but they would probably end up a black and silver mess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both designs.....
    Lydian Flash Master NailTechnicianhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Lydian-Flash-Master-Nail-Technician/112991578711753

    ReplyDelete
  9. D'awww. I think the tuxedo nails are cute. I'd never wear them, but they look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin the nails. I'm following, I hope you follow me too! xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fancy! Think I'll try doing that myself : D

    www.heyiamjulie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete