Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fashionably Late

I know, I know... The Grammys were 3 days ago. I was having the best time of my life studying and writing a paper. Since this is old news, I'll keep it short.

WHY IS JADEN SMITH SO AWESOME?!?!!? I have never seen a boy with so much swagger. If anyone can pull of cheetah print pants... it's Jaden Smith.


I've never heard of Gram'ma Funk before, but it should be illegal to push your breasts so high up that it looks like it's growing out from your armpits. The skirt draping is really awkward at the front too, but all I'm thinking about is if she looked down towards her toes she just might suffocate from her own breasts.

4 comments:

  1. you're right, it should be illegal!

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA yeah man she looks like a superhero whose power is to get her boobs up higher than humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahh- her breast are significantly uneven.. I feel wrong for staring lol

    ReplyDelete