Saturday, February 12, 2011

NY Fall 2011 Pt:1

It's that wonderful time in February again! And no, it's not Valentines Day. Who needs it when you've got NYFW? Here are some of my favourites so far...
Jill Stuart's color choice for the blocking is so refreshing for Fall. And I just love the odd draping + pleating on that dress!

Alexander Wang impresses me again! The manly tuxedo oversized and draped is genius. How cool is that sweater sleeve? Reminds me of an icecream cone...or a unicorn.

Jeremy Laing continues to impress me every season. The intricate draping and his technical knowledge and skills are showcased in every season.

Jason Wu with that polished ladylike tailoring

Doo Ri's designs are always so wearable and romantic especially with the use of draping and texture.

Nicholas K does MaryKate and Ashley's boho chic look, but for the boys...and I'm loving it!

Christian Siriano keeps it dark and mysterious like always. And that giant tulip skirt is A-mazing!

2 comments: