Friday, January 28, 2011

WW4W @ H&M


Wednesday night was the We Wear White 4 Windfall event at H&M. Windfall is a charity that provides basic needs items to people struggling with poverty in the GTA. 15% of all sales goes towards WW4W that night. The event itself was A- mazing. Security guards, catering by L-EAT, red carpet, free booze, can't get no better than that! Plus met a wonderful blogger Erica Wark!

Loving H&M's Spring Collection!

Me and the husband Melissa.

My favourite girl of the night. Yes she is holding cheesecake lollipops.

Coconut Cupcakes. Sooo gooooddd!

I ended up buying a full length pleated skirt that had nude lining with sheer black chiffon on top. When I put it on, I felt like a medieval princess. If anyone hates it, I'll just say I bought it under the influence.

1 comment:

  1. I had sooooo much fun!!!

    Nice to meet you love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete