Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Even my Nails are Ready for Spring

I'm so tired of -20 degree weather, salt stained boots, and big fat jackets. I Need Spring NOW! In preparation for spring my nails are ready to go. Absolutely adore the lacquers from China Glaze's Spring collection Anchors Away!

What I wake up to every morning.


Anchors Away include 12 Limited Edition colors with a range of brights and pastels.

Sunset Sail- A nude peach pink with a hint of pearl shimmer. ( I think this shade looks a bit better on darker skin)

Pelican Gray- Light pale grey with a pearl shimmer to it. Very neutral, wearable, and definitely not boring!

Sea Spray- My absolute favourite out of the 4. Pale pastel blue with that oh so lovely pearl shimmer.


Below Deck- Love this color,very similar to Metro Chic but a little less muddy.



Overall I <3 this collection, China Glaze did a really good job drawing inspiration from very summery nautical colors and making it work for spring colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment