Thursday, January 6, 2011

Deborah Lippmann- Wicked Game


I bought this nail polish recently at Murale but haven't got around to trying it and doing a review. Once I saw it I knew I had to have it!. The iridescent purple gray, sometimes green in the light reminded me of the peacock feather! Mind you, Wicked Game is from Deborah Lippman's Fall Winter 2009 collection so it's not exactly the newest color.


Deborah Lippmann- Wicked Game
Murale- $20

The consistency is a bit watery compared to my usual China Glaze or OPI, but nonetheless, I had no problems with it streaking. It was also a bit too sheer for my liking had had to do 3-4 coats before I got the color where I wanted it to be. Not sure if I'm going to put this nail polish on my go-to list because I found the color in the bottle more appealing than it being on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment