Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Are you a Belieber?


Here it comes again. Round 2 of Justin Bieber nail polish by Nicole by OPI. As a nail polish fanatic I am speechless. I've got to give it up to the marketing team. They must be doing something right as it is sold out in more than 3000 stores across America. Still there is something wrong about picking up a bottle of nail polish from a stand with Justin Bieber's face on it.



Colors from left to right:
Red-y to Runaway Love?, One Time Lime, I'm a Belieber, My Lifesaver , Not a Gold Bigger , I've Got Bieber Fever, and Make U Smile.

No hate on the Biebs, but I just find it odd that he would endorse and be the face of something he would never use. I am curious as to what the light purple and gold shade would look like on, but the thought of someone asking me "what shade is that?" and me answering them with "I'm a Belieber" frightens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment